The future of senior living begins with design intentionality and thoughtful product applications.
Carolina, an OFS company, will serve as presenting sponsor of this year’s Environments for Aging Conference (EFA). Embracing intentionality in senior living design on the showroom floor, Carolina will utilize its extensive product portfolio, including several new product launches, to showcase spaces that support healing, restoration, inspiration, and connection.
Located at Booth 301, Carolina’s showrooms represent empowering spaces that foster confidence and invigorate residents in both common areas and resident room applications. The following products included within the showroom aim to help visitors and residents alike feel at home:
- Embrace lounge: Meeting the demands of high traffic areas, this lounge has streamlined exposed wood details and simple stitch patterns offering comfort and style.
- Elide guest seating: Elide is a timeless seating family that creates seamless design flow within waiting areas, lounge areas, and dining rooms.
- Cromwell cafe/dining seating: Offering beautiful and functional seating, Cromwell is a modern classic, perfect for common areas.
- Nineteen20 cafe tables by OFS: The Nineteen20 table collection contributes a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and materials to cafés, kitchens, respite, and community areas.
- Mile Marker cabinetry: With its broad offering and smart, high-quality design, Mile Marker provides supportive solutions throughout a multitude of applications and is dependable from the time of install all throughout the life of the product.
- Logique bedside and dresser cabinetry: With a core offering of more than 70 models and customization, Logique is a design-flexible collection of resident room casegoods that can scale from transitional to traditional environments all within one easy-to-specify offering.
- Elani lounge: Elani creates a personal space where you can choose to connect with others or focus on individual activity by wrapping along a user’s shoulders to provide separation without isolation.
Those unable to attend the event still have the opportunity to tour Carolina’s zones virtually with Yulio.